We process personal data exclusively in compliance with the statutory provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the national data protection regulations based thereon, and the Austrian Telecommunications Act (TKG).
1. What personal data do we collect from you?
Data can be collected and processed when our app, or website is used by you. The following are approved methods of collection:
- Website usage logs: If you use our website we collect server logs. Including website user behavior data. Actions done on our website like searches, general behaviour, clicks on buttons or links, date and time of the request, timezone, access state, HTTP(S) status code, browser settings and browser info, operating system information, browser language settings, approximate location data deferred from your IP, referrer website information, web search information.
- Mobile app usage logs: If you use our app we collect app usage data. Including in app searches and other user behavior data, crash data. Actions done in the app like searches, taps on buttons, usage of app features, date and time of the usage, timezone, phone and operating system information, language settings of your phone, as well approximate location data deferred from your IP.
- Server logs: If you use our app or website we collect server logs. Including date and time of the request, request transaction time, data transferred, access state, HTTP(S) status code.
- Device identifiers and IP addresses: If you use our app we collect your mobile device identifier (such as the iOS UDID) and ip address, if you use our websites we collect your IP address.
2. Legal basis and purpose of data processing
Your data will be stored and processed solely for the purpose of operation of our website or app.
Legitimate interest: We have legitimate interest in the processing of mobile app and website usage logs, server logs, device identifiers and IP addresses (article 6 (1) (f) GDPR). We use this data for the proper operation of our app, and website, in particular to detect and eliminate errors. Our legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR is also the security and optimization of our services and websites. In this case, we also provide data for statistical and analytical purposes, as well as for the sending of app push messages to inform you about features and news inside the app (see Annex).
3. Opt out
Push message: You can switch off push messages from for the app at any time in the settings screen of your device. Certain app services may lose functionality as a result.
4. Storing and processing your personal data / data protection
We use secured servers to ensure proper data storage. All communication containing personal information is kept encrypted for safety measures.
Transmission of data on the Internet can never be ultimately secure. We do not and cannot guarantee security of information collected electronically or transmitted; however, we take all necessary steps to provide the best security available.
6. Disclosing your information
In addition to the cases mentioned in section 2, your data may be passed on to third parties under the following conditions:
- This disclosure occurs when we sell all or a section of our business or assets to a third party.
- Personal information can be offered to any member of our company, such as subsidiaries, holding companies and their subsidiaries only if deemed appropriate.
- Legal requirements may mean a sharing of your information.
7. Third party links
8. Contact Informations and Rights
You have a right to information about the personal data that we process (Article 15 of the GDPR), the right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR), Deletion (Article 17 GDPR) and the restriction of personal data processing (Article 18 GDPR).
In this case, please contact TicketLens GmbH, Binagasse 40, 1230 Vienna, Austria, or send an email to email@example.com.
Furthermore, you have a right to appeal to the
Austrian Data Protection Authority,
Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna,
phone: +43 1 52 152-0,
as the competent supervisory authority.
Due to legitimate interest (see section 2b), we work together with partners who process personal data for us. These are the following partners:
— Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., Lidicka 2030/20, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
— Amazon Web Services, Inc., 1200 12th Avenue South, Suite 1200, Seattle, WA 98144, USA, https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/
— Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA, https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
— Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, https://policies.google.com/privacy